Be Prepared to Answer Questions Like...
The only thing the interviewing employer wants to know is if you are truly interested and have the experience required for the position. Keep in mind that you should review the common interview questions and formulate answers to those prior to the meeting. Below are just a few as a reminder:
1. Why did you think you might like to work for our company?
2. What do you know about our company?
3. What qualifications do you have that make you feel that you have been successful in your field?
4. What contributions to profits have you made in your present or former position to justify your salary level there?
5. What are your own special abilities?
6. What have you done which shows initiative and willingness to work?